REALTOR OF THE YEAR 2016-2017
I have been selling Real Estate on our beautiful Central Coast for 46 years. I have built a reputation for client satisfaction and receive many referrals from past clients because of this. Finding the right home in the right location is only the beginning. My expertise is taking the purchase through escrow and closing the home with the smoothest of sailing.
I am the son of Chester & Maxine Blair. Our family has family ties to the Central Coast for over Six Generations. My Mother, Maxine Fiscalini Blair was the Post Master of Pismo Beach and Shell Beach for over 33 years. My Dad, Captain Chester Blair was retired Navy and a Commercial Fisherman on the Central Coast. My sister Chesterlyn Becerra, retired from the Lindamood-Bell Learning Process Center. My son is Josh Blair; Lives in Santa Barbara and has held a Real Estate License for 25 years.
- Owner/Broker of Blair Properties
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker for 46 years
- Realtor of the Year 2016
- President California CentralCoast “COPS ‘N KIDS” 2016-2023, Formally IFA.
- Voted IFA Footprinter & “Cops & Kids” of the year 2018
- Member Pismo Coast Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Specializing in representing both buyers and sellers
- SFR Certified/Short Sales & Foreclosure
- ePro Internet Certified
- RPA-CA Certified
- HUD.GOV Selling Broker and NAID Registered
- 2015-2022 Chair; Professional Standards
- 23 Year Member of Professional Standards Hearing Panel
- 23 Year Member of Arbitration Hearing Panel
- 5 Year Member of MLS Business Technology Committee
- Vice-President of A.G. Babe Ruth from 1996-1999.
- Blair Properties Voted Best Real Estate Company on the Central Coast,
- By New Times Readers Poll 2013 & 2014.
- United States Air Force 4 Years; SGT; 1967-1971.
- Owned Central Coast Martial Arts Academy SLO 1979-1999.
- Kenpo Karate Martial Arts and Self Defense Instruction 44 years.